Contact us

Planning & Licensing

If you work in leisure, entertainment or retail, we can advise you on a whole range of licensing applications, including: –

  • New premises licences for sale of alcohol/provision of entertainment (including cinema and theatre)/late night refreshment
  • New club premises certificates
  • Applications for variations to premises licences and club premises certificates
  • Applications for transfers of premises licences
  • Applications for temporary event notices
  • Applications for personal licences
  • Bingo and gaming applications
  • Site visits by appointment.
We can help … For a confidential, no obligation chat, please contact us on 01603 327280